Maytrix Group has over 50 years' experience and is proud to be sector agnostic with several business focuses: Maytrix Recruit, Train and Grow, and Maytrix Land and Living. We are completely committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR, the data controller is Maytrix Group, The Coach House, Marston Moretaine, Bedfordshire, MK43 0NF.
The legal basis we rely upon to offer specific our Recruitment services is:
Should we want or need to process your data we lawfully require your consent. We will request this from you either through email or an online process for the specific activity, where we will record your response. Where consent is the lawful basis for our processin, you have the right to withdraw to any processing of your data at any time.
We rely on legitimate interest to process your personal data. We require the information in order to assess suitability for potential roles, to source potential candidates or to contact clients and referees.
Information Collection or Use
Purpose for collecting your data:
- Sourcing candidates for roles
- Assessing suitable candidates
- Identifying potential clients
- Managing the recruitment process e.g. interviews
- Reporting on service delivery for clients
- Managing payments for temporary workers
How is your information collected?
Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.maytrixgroup.com, is recorded. This includes information provided when registering on our website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
Any information within your CV, if you choose to upload one, is recorded.
Any information given in surveys will be used for research purposes, however it is not mandatory to complete them.
Details of your visit to our site are recorded, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Uses made of the information collected
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, only when you have consented to being contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, only when you have consented to being contacted for such purposes.
- To ensure that content featured on our website is presented in the most effective and informative manner for you.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Where we store your data
Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions are encrypted. Where we have given or you have chosen a password, you as an individual are responsible for keeping it confidential, we ask that you do not share your password.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Whilst we endeavour to protect it, we cannot guarantee security of your personal data. Any transmission of your data to our website is conducted with the knowledge of it being at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Personal data is retained for as long as we provide you with work seeking services. In the event that we cease to provide such services, we will ask your permission to retain your data with due regard for your right to privacy.
Below are the data protection rights for individuals:
- To be informed about and be able to access the personal data we process about you
- The right to erase your personal data or withdraw your consent at any time
- The right to restrict the processing of your data
- The right to not be subjected to automated decision making and profiling
Where you have consented to us processing your personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can request this by contacting Maytrix Group, The Coach House, Marston Moretaine, Bedford, MK43 0NF or email@example.com you need to outline that you require a subject access request, which will be responded to within a month in accordance with the GDPR regulations.
Maytrix Group may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website. This includes providing the website on our behalf, to perform website-related services or to assist us in analysing how our website is used.
All third parties have access to your personal data in order to perform these tasks on our behalf. However, are legally obligated to not disclose or use your data for any other purpose.
Third parties who will process your data include:
- Clients of Maytrix Group
- Any relevant governing body, including HMRC
- Suppliers of any IT provisions used by Maytrix Group
- Intermediary partners e.g. payment processing
- Google Analytics
- Website regulator (www.volcanic.co.uk)
This statement is not applicable to third-party websites connected to Maytrix Group website through connecting online links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a secure and careful manner, therefore when leaving our website you do so at your own risk. We recommend you read these websites privacy statements prior to using their services.