T H E C O M P A N Y
Our client is a well-established luxury goods and food company with a rich heritage of over 400 years. With their head office in London, our client’s reach expands across Europe and Asia operating through their boutiques, restaurants, wholesale outlets and online presence.
T H E R O L E:
Our Client is seeking a young graduate, preferably with an economics or business degree. You will be ambitious and have an analytical and commercial disposition.
This role offers a rare opportunity to shadow the CEO in his day to day duties, engaging directly with the activities of a dynamic office. Gaining fantastic exposure into the commercial environment of a high-end, fast paced company.
This role would suit a candidate who is entrepreneurial and is wanting to progress to high levels of management in a commercial environment.
D U T I E S & R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S:
- Shadowing the CEO in his day to day duties
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Collating all necessary documentation before meetings
- Greeting high profile clients
- Drafting letters and emails
- Assisting the CEO with completion of projects
- Exposure to other departments including Sales and Finance
- Supporting the Chairman with other duties as requested
A B O U T Y O U:
- University degree in Business, Economics, Information Technology or similar
- Enthusiastic, ambitious with a strong desire to succeed
- Strong IT skills including advanced knowledge of MS Office packages
- Organised, meticulous and good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to listen and interpret instructions correctly
- Ability to stay late and work long hours when required
- Full and clean UK driving license is essential