Our client is a well-established luxury goods and food company with a rich heritage of over 400 years.
Operating out of their head office in London, our client’s reach expands across Europe and Asia operating through their boutiques, restaurants, wholesale outlets and online presence.
Our Client is seeking a candidate with previous sales and marketing experience in the HoReCa division.
Reporting to the Vice President of HoReCa, the successful candidate will support the growth of our client’s current portfolio, while designing and implementing strategic measures to deliver profitable and sustainable growth in line with the company objectives
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Sound analytical, organisational, project management and negotiation skills and the ability to conduct product training
- Well-developed Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills in English and the ability to interact persuasively with a broad spectrum of customers and stakeholders
- An ability to travel extensively
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyse and understand the HoReCa channel and monitor its development
- Revise and assess the assortment in the HoReCa segment in order to constantly meet the needs of our customers and consumers, and to identify, exploit, and potentially lead consumer trends
- Assess customer potential and plan volumes
- Analyse current sales and develop proposals to increase volume and profitability
- Prepare, coordinate and implement activities for the promotion of the brand in the HoReCa channel
- Develop and implement an inspirational platform of support to help HoReCa customers grow and develop their business
- Organise the work of the Sales Force in order to attract new customers as well as sustain and grow business with existing customers
- Lead and direct the professional development and skills enhancement of the Sales Force