Head of HR & Resourcing
Reports to : HRD
Location : Worcester
Position Type: Permanent
To head up the HR and Recruitment function and manage the business objectives for HR, Recruiting and Sourcing. As the Head of HR & Resourcing, you would take a lead role on all HR related activities, supporting and managing a strong team and reporting directly into the HRD.
Our client is looking for someone with an extensive HR background but with experience in Resourcing and can initiate an attraction and retention strategy in order to attract candidates in line with the company vision and values.
- Support and influence the HR strategy, in line with wider business goals.
- Ensure quality, customer focused and efficient HR support is in place across the business.
- Collaborate with the existing team to develop the succession plan for all business units across the organisation; creating a skills matrix to highlight where a future talent pipeline is required.
- Ensure key roles are resourced with the required talent and ensure future leaders are developed and supported and succession risks are managed.
- Developing and aligning talent/people strategies and existing policies and procedures, updating each as required ensuring best practice
- Develop and champion a high-performance culture across the business.
- Manage the resourcing team in conducting thorough recruitment and selection processes (interview, screening calls, assessment centres, ATS developments), ensuring recruitment techniques are constantly evolving with best practice
- Supporting innovative sourcing strategies and procedures which are consistent and positive in candidate experience
- Experience in influencing senior management and departmental heads into the adoption of ultimately beneficial talent management policies and procedures
Talent Management / Succession Planning
- Ability to draw actionable insights from talent data, with capability to interpret performance standard analyses, drawing actionable solutions, identifying areas of improvement for the overall function
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
To be agreed
- Proven HR and Resourcing experience with success of building high performing and engaged teams
- HR partnering experience at a senior level.
- A talented coach and mentor
- Experience of resource planning
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Understanding the end to end recruitment process and candidate journey
- Ability to use data and analytics to drive performance
- Maintain a clear and detailed knowledge of the industry trends, best practices, talent pooling and legislation