Head of Resourcing
West Midlands location
Fixed term contract of 12 Months
To head up the recruitment platform and manage the business objectives for recruiting and sourcing. Initiate an attraction and retention strategy in order to attract candidates in line with the company vision and values.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the resourcing team in conducting through recruitment and selection process (interview, screening calls, assessment centres and ATS developments), ensuring recruitment techniques are constantly evolving with best practice.
- Together with the HR Business Partner and the Learning & Development Manager develop the succession plan for all business units across the organisation; creating a skills matrix to highlight where a future talent pipeline is required.
- To provide a professional advisory service to managers on all employment and recruitment related matters.
- Developing and aligning talent/people strategies and existing policies and procedures, updating each as required ensuring best practice.
- Supporting innovative sourcing strategies and procedures which are consistent and positive in candidate experience.
- Driving a consistency of approach working with the HR Business Partner and Learning & Development Manager to attract, manage and develop talent to support current and future organisational needs.
- Experience in influencing Senior Management and Departmental Heads into the adoption of ultimately beneficial talent management policies and procedures.
- Ability to draw actionable insights from talent data, with capability to interpret performance standard analyses, drawing actionable solutions, identifying areas of improvement for the overall function.
- Proven recruitment leader/manager with success of building high performing and engaged teams.
- A talented coach and mentor.
- Experience of resource planning.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Understanding the end to end recruitment process and candidate journey.
- Ability to use data and analytic's to drive performance.
- Maintain a clear and detailed knowledge of the industry trends, best practices, talent pooling and legislation.
- Competitive salary,
- A great company culture
- Subsidised canteen
- Generous staff discount