Our client Is currently looking to welcome to their growing team 2 HR Managers with previous Warehouse Operations experience.
The successful applicants will be required to act as an accessible partner to the Operations Management Teams, providing HR solutions to support the business and manage the day to day HR activities which, in turn will support the achievement of the business strategy.
About the role:
- Develop people plans that directly support the achievement of business goals
- Ensure there is a people plan for each area, focusing on key business projects / initiatives
- Utilise HR functions to support the delivery of business projects / initiatives pulling on expertise as and when required
- Use management information, HR stats and feedback to identify opportunities to improve business performance, incorporating action plans into people planning document
- Participate in / lead working parties / projects that support the delivery of HR initiatives
- Build honest, open and challenging business relationships which can be leveraged to make things happen whilst maintaining an independent position.
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR Policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risk.
- Communicate new Company policies, procedures and initiatives within the Business ensuring implementation and understanding.
Talent Management / Succession Planning
- Support senior team to actively manage the careers of their people utilising people review tools and L&D solutions
- Regularly map population using talent matrix, ensuring individuals managed appropriately based on matrix position
- Actively develop internal talent pipeline
- Work with Resourcing to anticipate sourcing needs based on business planning processes, highlighting business critical roles and roles without internal successors
- Utilise L&D resources to support succession planning by supporting and promoting L&D programmes whilst also utilising team to put together bespoke programmes for individuals
- Support to deliver the completion of the annual review process
- Support to deliver and manage the annual Staff Survey, staff forums and associated activities
- Updating, reviewing of benefits package
- Experience in an Operational HR environment
- Advising and working with senior members of staff
- IT programmes and HR systems
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- Driven and determined
- Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly
- Good Knowledge of employment law, ensuring company practice aligns with best practice
£33,000 - £36,000 a year
Permanent, Full time positions
Monday to Friday. Working hours 7am – 3pm or 12pm – 8pm (Fixed shift)
On call support – every 2nd weekend (phone support only)
Based at Moreton on Lugg, Hereford. No remote working