At Maytrix, we offer more than the typical recruitment service. We take the time to get to know our clients and their businesses meaning we understand the roles we recruit for. We don’t stop there. We also get to know our clients and look at their all-round career expectations, so even if the role they applied for isn’t right, we can find one that is.
This is a great opportunity for you to take a hold of the role and make of it what you will. The team at Maytrix are friendly, hard-working and most importantly, invested in the business. Therefore, the successful candidate needs to show a want to be a part of the team and grow with the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and build relationships with our clients by keeping them up to date throughout the process via phone, email and in person.
- Screen and shortlist candidates including in person interviews to assess suitability for positions and advise them of opportunities available.
- Liaising with clients to organise interviews and candidate bookings and completing all necessary administration.
- Contacting clients and candidates during temporary assignments to offer an aftercare service and advice on any queries.
- Manage the recruitment CRM system, keeping all records up to date and GDPR compliant.
- Manage the integration of the company CRM with external recruitment job boards including indeed, company website and LinkedIn.
- Attend networking and business events as a representative of Maytrix
- Experience working with recruitment CRM systems
- Knowledge of the recruitment process from start to end
- Friendly and professional character, with a team player mentality
- An ability to drive and push business using previous sector knowledge and relationships
- 25 Days Holiday excluding bank holidays
- Agile Work Environment
- Lovely work location
- Free Parking