about 1 month ago
Our client is a fast-growing, innovative, tech start-up currently headquartered in Arizona USA, looking to expand into UK/ Europe. With the goal of making businesses and partnerships run more smoothly and more efficiently through technology, they have total belief that their platform empowers companies to train, on-board, collaborate, and track deals and opportunities with partners. Simply put, they make it easy to work with partners, helping everyone stay on the same page.
Now that you know what they do, you’re probably wondering, what is the culture like? We can tell you that they are passionate about providing the best solutions for their customers, and that could not be accomplished without a phenomenal team, who will celebrate wins and losses together, and take every opportunity to embrace challenges with optimism. They are here to make a difference in the way people do business, all over the world.
The Sales Development Representative works side-by-side with the Senior Executives to promote the business value proposition and assist in the strategic sale of both the businesses software and its channel sales and marketing methodology.
The ideal candidate for this role is eager to work for a Phoenix-based SaaS start-up that is poised for continued growth. The future Sales Development Representative is seeking both an opportunity for advancement within the sales and marketing team, as well as looking to make a positive difference for the potential customer's business.
- Utilise emails and calls to qualify and disqualify potential opportunities
- Set up appointments for account executives to close the deal
- Keep up to date with the industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects
- Align business solutions with prospect business objectives and needs
- Acquire key prospect data from the initial conversation, from the web and other sources, and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in CRM
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified appointments scheduled
- The ability to demonstrate a consultative selling approach
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills that enable comfortable interaction with senior-level sales and marketing executives
- The ability to guide prospects through the sales process
- An understanding of the SaaS marketplace and both sales and marketing platforms. A general command of SaaS language and the main players is ideal. You should be comfortable talking Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing Automation, and everything in between — bonus points if you're familiar with Partner Relationship Management (PRM) or channel partner platforms
- A proven track record of success in a similar role
- 2-5 years of experience in business development, sales or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Detail-oriented, Process driven individual who loves the startup environment
- Life-long learner
- Business-minded thinker
- Team player who loves to share knowledge and credit
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefit package