Are you a Senior Recruitment Consultant who is highly successful and motivated and love what you do but crave a more flexible working environment?
Are you ambitious and looking to get a step onto the managerial ladder but are concerned this will affect your work-life balance?
Maytrix Search and Selection has been created to fill the void of local search-based recruitment in the CaMkOx Talent Arc. We know that businesses would prefer to use a recruitment company local to them that has the experience and knowledge offered by London based agencies.
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant who is hungry to succeed, you will step into the business and treat it as your own; you will be given all the support you need to achieve this. You will need to bring your knowledge of local business needs and talent pools. You will have the experience necessary to develop and manage this fledgling business into a highly successful, respected agency.
- The ability to build relationships and develop a customer base
- Self-motivated to generate new business through cold sales calls
- Positively promote and grow Maytrix Search and Selection to be the Go-To CaMkOx agency
- Prioritise business opportunities correctly
- Develop relationships with clients to ensure repeat business secured
- Consistent telephone contact
- Set up and conduct effective meetings
- Proactively seek service reviews
- Consistently meet set deadlines and targets
- Bring and develop specialist knowledge of chosen sector
- Build excellent relationships both externally and internally at all levels
- Take ownership of candidate pool generation through; targeted advertising and networking through LinkedIn and other relevant professional media sources; monitoring job boards; generating referrals; headhunting
- Administrative compliance - effectively registering candidates to build candidate database
- Ensure that all aspects of candidate care, both prior to and post placement, are delivered to Maytrix Group’s standards - ensuring continuity of communication
- Fully utilise Maytrix Search and Selection’s CRM system to promote best practice and to maximise performance
- Clear, positive and kind communication
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years as a Recruitment Consultant
- High energy
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Clear and confident communicator
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent basic salary
- Uncapped earning potential
- On-going Training & Development
- Progression Opportunities
- Smart-casual dress policy
- Flexible working post successful probation
- Laptop and mobile phone post successful probation
- Beautiful office in stunning grounds, conveniently located near jnct 13 of the M1
The owners of Maytrix Group have many years of Senior Executive and Board Level experience across multiple sectors and already operate successful Land and Change Management Businesses; you will interact with them on a daily basis giving you the opportunity to develop and learn.
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to be successful within this role, please apply today!