about 1 month ago
Our client is a fast-growing, innovative, tech start-up currently headquartered in Arizona USA, looking to expand into UK/ Europe. With the goal of making businesses and partnerships run more smoothly and more efficiently through technology, they have total belief that their platform empowers companies to train, on-board, collaborate, and track deals and opportunities with partners. Simply put, they make it easy to work with partners, helping everyone stay on the same page.
Now that you know what they do, you’re probably wondering, what is the culture like? We can tell you that they are passionate about providing the best solutions for their customers, and that could not be accomplished without a phenomenal team, who will celebrate wins and losses together, and take every opportunity to embrace challenges with optimism. They are here to make a difference in the way people do business, all over the world.
The Strategic Sales Executive will evangelise the value proposition and strategically sell both software and channel sales and marketing methodology. You will be a key member of a small team building focused on reaching goals and growing their startup rapidly.
The ideal candidate for this role is eager to work for a Phoenix-based SaaS startup that is poised for continued growth. The Strategic Account Executive understands the complexities of an enterprise’s sales ecosystem, particularly the channel sales environment that’s woven with multi-tier partnership levels, value added re-sellers, master distributors, agents, franchises and the like.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Building relationships with the buyers at enterprise and mid-sized companies
- Mastering the demonstration of software solutions and services and clearly identifying and communicating how the features and benefits align to prospect needs
- Guiding and providing expert advice to companies looking to accelerate partner sales
- Closing new business consistently at or above quota level
- Flexing your muscles as an expert in channel sales and marketing, as well as inbound marketing strategies
- Managing the complete sales cycle, from initial discovery to live software demonstration and the creation and delivery of a custom statement of work and proposal, as well as the critical hand-off to the Customer Success department
- Working collaboratively with marketing and product development departments to execute sales strategies as introductory enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Acting as a conduit between the market and the business to identify trends in (or not within) the market that can be capitalised
- Plus, you’ll bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance the company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- 2-7+ years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- Experience selling to or working with director-level sales, business development and marketing professionals
- The ability to navigate through our prospects’ highly unique and complex sales ecosystems and identify a strategic solution that serves their technological, philosophical and operational needs
- The ability to advance the business vision and unique Partner Sales Acceleration methodology
- A detail oriented, process driven individual with a powerful work ethic and the ability to thrive in a lightning fast-paced, demanding environment
- Tons of energy, passion, humour, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Team player who loves to share knowledge and credit
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package