Our client is a well-established luxury goods and food company with a rich heritage of over 400 years. With their head office in London, our client’s reach expands across Europe and Asia operating through their boutiques, restaurants, wholesale outlets and online presence.
Our Client is seeking a Vice President for their expanding Restaurant and HoReCa division. The successful candidate is required to have exceptional knowledge of running restaurants including in overseas locations, with an ability to seek out new business as well as manage existing business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulate and implement the strategic plan that guides the direction of the Restaurant and HoReCa department, reporting into the President of Sales and Marketing.
- Lead, guide, direct, and evaluate the work of the Restaurant and HoReCa department team.
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, and new industry developments and standards.
- Contribute to the sales and profitability requirements of the business as determined by the strategic plans.
- Develop and implement an inspirational platform of support to help HoReCa customers grow and develop their business.
- Organise the work of the Sales Force in order to attract new customers as well as sustain and grow business with existing customers.
- Continue to build on contacts within the Restaurant and HoReCa department, to drive growth.
- Excellent relationship manager
- Exceptional contacts within the Restaurant and HoReCa sector
- Exceptional knowledge of opening and running restaurants, internally and overseas
- Background within the Food and Beverages sector