Maytrix Training are able to offer you a broad range of coaching and mentoring services based on operational, leadership and industry leading expertise in many sectors ranging from banking through to infrastructure and from health care through to retail. Coaching and mentoring help to grow an individuals knowledge, improve their skill level and perhaps change behaviours or attitudes towards certain work based situations. Likely the biggest decision you will have to make is which one is right for you – do you need a partner to help create a thought provoking and trusted relationship built around your goals or do you need a trusted advisor who will help provide the answers to your challenges.
Let our comparative guide help you to decide, then contact us to discuss the options available to you, as we are waiting to help.
When deciding whether to use a coach or a mentor, consider the goal you wish to achieve. The coach and the mentor will help professionals in different ways to accomplish their goals. In fact, some professionals use multiple coaches or multiple mentors throughout their careers, depending on their desired goals. In both coaching and mentoring, trust, respect and confidentiality are at the forefront of the relationship.
Executive coaching for directors / executive and management board, one-to-one coaching to help individual directors address specific professional development needs or to assist them in taking on a new role.
- Managing stress, change, conflict, or crisis
- Enhancing personal impact and performance
- Preparation for role/career changes and joining the board
In addition to addressing personal issues the benefits are:-
- Improved management style
- Greater commitment from directors and senior managers
- Retention of key people who feel valued
- More creative outlook in business planning
Executive coaching covers the complex combination of skills and human capacities that are required of today's directors such as:
- Business acumen and financial management
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Social and communication skills
- Analytical and innovative thinking capacities
- Ability to inspire trust and commitment to action
- Rewards and acknowledgement
- "Presence" that allows them to work in a very large arena or overlapping arenas.